Generally people associate ‘Google’ with internet, web search and Android MObile operating system. But now google is launching new smartphone called Google nexus.
Google nexus is relied on third-party OEMs such as LG and HTC to build the hardware.
From Last year, Google drop the rely on third party and created everything itself. And this is when the Pixel series was born.
Google can take advantage of owning largest mobile operating system in planet.
The Pixel and Pixel XL started from last year are supposed to compete with highly recognized iPhones and Galaxies. And we’re here talking about the second-generation Pixel phones.
“Now that the phones have arrived in India, we at International Business Times, India, got our hands on the premium Pixel 2 XL, which is priced at Rs 73,000 and Rs 82,000 for 64GB and 128GB variants, respectively.”
You must have look at the features at all.
- Display. 6.0 inches, 92.6 cm2 (~76.4% screen-to-body ratio).
- Processor. Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
- Front Camera. 8-megapixel.
- Resolution. 1440×2560 pixels.
- RAM. 4GB.
- OS. Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Storage. 64GB/ 128.
- Rear Camera. 12.3-megapixel.f/1.8, OIS, phase detection & laser autofocus, dual-LED flash